#7911, (December 1833-)
|Birth*||DEC 1833 ||Elizabeth Durrant was born in DEC 1833 at Keston, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||26 DEC 1833 ||She was baptized on 26 DEC 1833 at Keston, KentG.2 |
|Married Name||25 JUN 1854 ||Her married name was Cheeseman.1 |
|Marriage*||25 JUN 1854 ||She married William Cheeseman, son of Robert Cheeseman and Sarah Hobbs, on 25 JUN 1854 at Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Elizabeth Durrant lived at Keston, KentG, together with William Cheeseman.3 |
|Marriage*||3 JUN 1862 ||Elizabeth Durrant married James Dunmall on 3 JUN 1862 at Keston, KentG.4 |
|Married Name||3 JUN 1862 ||Her married name was Dunmall.4 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; William Cheeseman, 21, father Robert, & Elizabeth Durrant, 20, father William, St John, Croydon, no. 113, p 57.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt, Elizabeth Durrant, parents William & Elizabeth, Keston, Kent, ghl 992525.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with her father; William Durrant, widower.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, marriage, Elizabeth Cheeseman & James Dunmall, Keston, Kent, fhl 992525.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016