#7912, (April 1855-March 1895)
|Birth*||APR 1855 ||William Cheeseman was born in APR 1855 at Keston, Kent, England.2 |
|Baptism||6 MAY 1855 ||He was baptized on 6 MAY 1855 at Keston, Kent.2 |
|Marriage*||16 AUG 1875 ||He married Eliza Ranger on 16 AUG 1875 at Peckham, Kent, England.3 |
|Death*||MAR 1895 ||William Cheeseman died in MAR 1895 at Islington, Middlesex, England, aged 39.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with Elizabeth Durrant at Keston, Kent.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||William Cheeseman lived at Croydon Road, Keston, Kent, England.6 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1881 ||The occupation of William Cheeseman was 'Carman.7' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Eliza Ranger lived at 70 Rahne Road, Finchley, London, England.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||William Cheeseman lived at 18 William Street, Islington, Middlesex, England.8 |
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt, William Cheeseman, parents William & Elizabeth, Keston, Kent, fhl 992525.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; William Cheeseman, father William (dec), & Eliza Ranger, father George, St Mary Magdalene, Peckham, no 426, p 213.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 39, Uxbridge, Middlesex, Jan-Mar 1895, vol 3a 36.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with her father; William Durrant, widower.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, servant, James Russell, master carrier.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with sister-in-law as housekeeper.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016