#7915, (March 1844-December 1919)
|Birth*||MAR 1844 ||Elizabeth Boyce was born in MAR 1844 at Finchley, Middlesex, England.2 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1869 ||She married Richard Cheeseman, son of Robert Cheeseman and Sarah Hobbs, in SEP 1869 at Croydon, Surrey, England.1 |
|Death*||DEC 1919 ||Elizabeth Boyce died in DEC 1919 at Islington, Middlesex, England, aged 75.3 |
|Married Name||SEP 1869 ||Her married name was Cheeseman.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with Sarah Hobbs at 1 Earl Street, Lambeth, Surrey, England, together with James Cheeseman, Richard Cheeseman and Richard Boyce Cheeseman.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Elizabeth Boyce and Richard Cheeseman lived at 1 Model Cottages, Ernest Street, Norwood, Surrey, England, together with Richard Boyce Cheeseman, William Cheeseman, Lillian Cheeseman, Thomas Cheeseman, Louisa Cheeseman, Rose Cheeseman and Annie Cheeseman.5 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Elizabeth Boyce and Richard Cheeseman lived at 24 Wood Street, West Norwood, London, England, together with Thomas Cheeseman and Annie Cheeseman.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Elizabeth Boyce & Richard Cheeseman, Croydon, Surrey, Jul-Sep 1869, vol 2a 320.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Westminster, Jan-Mar 1844, vol 1 429.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 75, Islington, London, Dec 1919, vol 1b 237.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, and grandson, Willie, age 11, W Norwood.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016