#7995, (February 1861-18 November 1919)
|Birth*||FEB 1861 ||Thomas Bashford was born in FEB 1861 at The Rookery, Chedburgh, Suffolk, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with Sophia Pryke at Chedburgh, SuffolkG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Thomas Bashford lived with Thomas Bashford and Sophia Pryke at 6 Carwell Street, Tooting Graveney, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Emily Jane Bashford, Amelia Ann Bashford, William Henry Bashford, Albert Edward Bashford, James Bashford and Ellen Bashford.4 |
|Marriage*||2 NOV 1887 ||Thomas Bashford married Charlotte Russell on 2 NOV 1887 at Tooting Graveney, Surrey, EnglandG.5 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1891 ||The occupation of Thomas Bashford was 'Grocer.6' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Charlotte Russell lived at 22 Greyhound Road, Fulham, London, EnglandG, together with Mabel Ellen Bashford.6 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Thomas Bashford and Charlotte Russell lived at 91 Jackson Road, Bromley, Kent, EnglandG, together with Florence Emily Bashford.7 |
|Death*||18 NOV 1919 ||Thomas Bashford died on 18 NOV 1919 at 79 Bromley Common, Bromley, Kent, EnglandG, aged 58.8,9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Thingoe, Suffolk, Apr-Jun 1861, vol 4a 461.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, Sophia at home with baby.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with Sophia's parents Robert & Ann & brother.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Thomas Bashford, 27, father Thomas, & Charlotte Russell, 33, father Henry, St Nicholas, Tooting Graveney, no 447, p 224.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to widow Charlotte.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 58, Bromley, Kent, Dec 1919, vol 2a 602.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt; Florence Emily Bashford, parents Thomas & Charlotte, Tooting Graveney, Surrey, no 210, p 27.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Fulham, London, Jul-Sep 1893, vol 1a 311..
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016