#8002, (July 1870-September 1909)
|Birth*||JUL 1870 ||Ellen Bashford was born in JUL 1870 at Wimbledon, Surrey, England.1 |
|Baptism||28 AUG 1870 ||She was baptized on 28 AUG 1870 at Wimbledon, Surrey.3 |
|Death*||SEP 1909 ||She died in SEP 1909 at Huntingdon, Huntingdonshire, England, aged 39.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with Thomas Bashford and Sophia Pryke at 6 Carwell Street, Tooting Graveney, Surrey, England, together with Thomas Bashford, Emily Jane Bashford, Amelia Ann Bashford, William Henry Bashford, Albert Edward Bashford and James Bashford.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Ellen Bashford lived with Sophia Pryke at 2 Morley Terrace, Selkirk Road, Tooting Graveney, Surrey, England, together with Amelia Ann Bashford, Albert Edward Bashford, William Henry Bashford and James Bashford.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Ellen Bashford lived with Sophia Pryke at High Street, Tooting Graveney, Surrey, England.7 |
|(Witness) Marriage||8 JAN 1899 ||Ellen Bashford witnessed the marriage of Hannah Elizabeth Edith Mann and James Bashford on 8 JAN 1899 at Holy Innocents Church, Hammersmith, Middlesex, England.8,9 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Ellen Bashford lived with Sophia Pryke at 1 The Parade, Tooting Graveney, Surrey, England.10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Kingston, Surrey, Jul-Sep 1870, vol 2a 253.22.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Ellen Bashford, parents Thomas & Sophia, Wimbledon, Surrye, fhl 0991780.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 39, Huntingdon, Jul-Sep 1909, vol 3b 124.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, widow.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage, James Bashford, 30, father Thomas (dec.), & Hannah Elizabeth Edith Mann, 26, father Thomas Walter George, Holy Innocents, Hammersmith, no 203, p 102.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; James Bashford & Hannah Ellizabeth E Mann, Fulham, London, Jan-Mar 1899, vol 1a 369.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016