Mary Kate Louisa Wells1
#8062, (August 1894-27 February 1963)
|Birth*||AUG 1894 ||Mary Kate Louisa Wells was born in AUG 1894 at Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, England.2 |
|Baptism||6 SEP 1894 ||She was baptized on 6 SEP 1894 at Biggleswade, Bedfordshire.3 |
|Marriage*||12 OCT 1922 ||She married William Payton Fairbairn, son of John Hogg Fairbairn and Amelia Ann Bashford, on 12 OCT 1922 at Biggleswade, Bedfordshire.4 |
|Death*||27 FEB 1963 ||Mary Kate Louisa Wells died on 27 FEB 1963 at 62 Pinhill Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, England, aged 68.5,6 |
|Married Name||12 OCT 1922 ||Her married name was Fairbairn.1 |
|Residence*||1935 ||She and William Payton Fairbairn lived at 4 Betstyle Road, Haringey, London, England.7 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; William Payton Fairbairn, 31, & Mary Kate Louisa Wells, , Biggleswade, Beds., fhl 1042912.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Biggleswade, Beds., Jul-Sep 1894, vol 3b 340.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Mary Kate Louisa Wells, parents William John & Mary Louisa, Biggleswade, Beds., fhl 1042910.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; William Payton Fairbairn, 31, father John Hogg, & Mary Kate Louisa Wells, 28, father William John, Biggleswade, Beds., fhl 1042912. and Oct-Dec 1922, vol 3b 819.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 68, Baburt, Oxon., Mar 1963, vol 6b 1425.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place of death.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Registers, Haringey, Wood Green, 1935, p 6.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place of death. probate to Donald William Fairbairn, schoolmaster.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016