Emily Frances Stevens1
#8109, (December 1869-11 October 1964)
|Birth*||DEC 1869 ||Emily Frances Stevens was born in DEC 1869 at Little Heath, Ilford, Essex, England.1 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1889 ||She married William Henry Shipton in MAR 1889 at Ilford, Essex, England.3 |
|Death*||11 OCT 1964 ||Emily Frances Stevens died on 11 OCT 1964 at 117 Suttons Lane, Hornchurch, Essex, England, aged 94.4,5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with Robert Stevens and Jane Bashford at Machett's Cottage, Barking, Essex, England, together with Robert William Stevens and Jane Stevens.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Emily Frances Stevens lived with Robert Stevens and Jane Bashford at 1 Perry's Cottages, Little Heath, Ilford, Essex, England, together with Elizabeth Ann Stevens, Mary Ann Stevens, Thomas Henry Stevens and James Stevens.7 |
|Married Name||MAR 1889 ||Her married name was Shipton.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Emily Frances Stevens and William Henry Shipton lived at 60 Pearson Street, Shoreditch, London, England, together with James Henry Shipton.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Emily Frances Stevens lived at 14 Mansfield Road, Ilford, Essex, England.9 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||She was employed as General Servant.10 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at 25 Cranbrook Park, Ilford, Essex, England.11 |
|Residence*||MAR 1964 ||She lived at 169 Barley Lane, Goodmayes, Essex, England.12 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Romford, Essex, Oct-Dec 1869, vol 4a 135.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Emily Frances Stevens & William Henry Shipton, West Ham, Essex, Jan-Mar 1889, vol 4a 114.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 95, Romford, Essex, Dec 1964, vol 5a 462.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date and place, probate to Kenneth George Conybeare, schoolmaster & James Henry Shipton, rtd florist.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, servant, Lewis family.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, servant, Lewis family. one live & one dec child.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, address on probate.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016