Elizabeth Ann Stevens1
#8110, (March 1871-10 February 1953)
|Birth*||MAR 1871 ||Elizabeth Ann Stevens was born in MAR 1871 at Barking, Essex, England.1 |
|Death*||10 FEB 1953 ||She died on 10 FEB 1953 at 169 Barley Lane, Goodmayes, Essex, England, aged 81.3,4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with Robert Stevens and Jane Bashford at 1 Perry's Cottages, Little Heath, Ilford, Essex, England, together with Emily Frances Stevens, Mary Ann Stevens, Thomas Henry Stevens and James Stevens.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Elizabeth Ann Stevens lived with Thomas Henry Stevens and Charlotte Matilda Sheppard at 3 Fountain's Cottages, Ilford, Essex, England, together with Dorothy Stevens.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Elizabeth Ann Stevens lived with Robert Stevens and Jane Bashford at 1 Perry's Cottages, Little Heath, Goodmayes, Essex, England, together with James Henry Shipton.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Romford, Essex, Jan-Mar 1871, vol 4a 149.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 81, Ilford, Essex, Mar 1953, vol 5a 594.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to nephew James Henry Shipton.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, and mother-in-law Sarah Sheppard.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016