Thomas William Roberts1
#8124, (September 1884-)
|Birth*||SEP 1884 ||Thomas William Roberts was born in SEP 1884 at Aberwheeler, Denbighshire, Wales.1 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1909 ||He married Lily Rose Stringer, daughter of William John Stringer and Jane Stevens, in JUN 1909 at Romford, Essex, England.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Thomas William Roberts lived at Lyre y fford, Aberwheeler, Denbighshire, Wales.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with William John Stringer and Jane Stevens at 49 Marlborough Road, Romford, Essex, England, together with Lily Rose Stringer, Minnie May Stringer, Eva Frances Stringer and Florence Stringer.4 |
|Occupation*||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of Thomas William Roberts was 'Greengrocer.5' |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Ruthin, Denbigh, Jul-Sep 1884, vol 11b 327.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Lily Rose Stringer & Thomas William Roberts, Romford, Essex, Apr-Jun 1909, vol4a 866.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with parents Robert & Ellen & siblings.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, dates etc.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Romford, Essex, Apr-Jun 1913, vol 4a 1175. mother Stringer.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Romford, Essex, Jan-Mar 1915, vol 4a 1038. mother Stringer.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 89, Leicester, Leics., May 2006, B19B 600/1B.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016