William Henry Shipton1
#8161, (1860-March 1933)
|Birth*||1860 ||William Henry Shipton was born in 1860 at Manchester, Lancashire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1889 ||He married Emily Frances Stevens, daughter of Robert Stevens and Jane Bashford, in MAR 1889 at Ilford, Essex, England.1 |
|Death*||MAR 1933 ||William Henry Shipton died in MAR 1933 at Edmonton, London, England.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived at Working Men's Home, 6 Kenyon Street, Manchester, Lancashire, England.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||He was employed as Pouterer's Assistant.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Emily Frances Stevens lived at 60 Pearson Street, Shoreditch, London, England, together with James Henry Shipton.4 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Emily Frances Stevens & William Henry Shipton, West Ham, Essex, Jan-Mar 1889, vol 4a 114.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 71, Edmonton, London, Mar 1933, vol 3a 1156, perhaps.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, Lodger, poulterer.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016