James Henry Shipton1
#8162, (June 1889-December 1968)
|Birth*||JUN 1889 ||James Henry Shipton was born in JUN 1889 at Southgate, Middlesex, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with William Henry Shipton and Emily Frances Stevens at 60 Pearson Street, Shoreditch, London, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||James Henry Shipton lived with Robert Stevens and Jane Bashford at 1 Perry's Cottages, Little Heath, Ilford, Essex, EnglandG.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||James Henry Shipton lived with Robert Stevens and Jane Bashford at 1 Perry's Cottages, Little Heath, Goodmayes, Essex, EnglandG, together with Elizabeth Ann Stevens.5 |
|Occupation*||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of James Henry Shipton was 'Jobbing gardener.5' |
|Marriage*||DEC 1913 ||He married Gertrude Adelaide Chambers in DEC 1913 at Ilford, Essex, EnglandG.6 |
|Milit-Beg*||9 DEC 1915 ||James Henry Shipton began military service on 9 DEC 1915 at Middlesex, EnglandG.7 |
|Milit-End*||15 MAR 1919 ||He ended military service on 15 MAR 1919 at MiddlesexG.7 |
|Occupation||1964 ||The occupation of James Henry Shipton was 'Florist.8' |
|Death*||DEC 1968 ||He died in DEC 1968 at Ilford, EssexG, aged 79.9 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Edmonton, London, Jul-Sep 1889, vol 3a 381.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; James H Shipton & Gertrude, A Chambers, Romford, Essex, vol 4a 1019.
- [S77] British Army records, G/29640 Pte. Shipton, James Henry, Duke of Cambridge's Own Middlesex Rgmt.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, on mother's probate, executor.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 79, Ilford, London, Dec 1968, vol 3d 745.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 65, Redbridge, London, Dec 1979, vol 14 1450.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016