Edith Jane Stevens1
#8172, (March 1904-1983)
|Birth*||MAR 1904 ||Edith Jane Stevens was born in MAR 1904 at Ilford, Essex, England.1 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1930 ||She married George Jolly in JUN 1930 at West Ham, Essex, England.3 |
|Death*||1983 ||Edith Jane Stevens died in 1983 at Footscray, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived with James Stevens and Elizabeth Jane Bird at 4 Newbury Terrace, Ilford, Essex, England, together with Ethel May Stevens and Robert James Stevens.2 |
|Married Name||JUN 1930 ||Her married name was Jolly.3 |
|Residence*||MAY 1951 ||Edith Jane Stevens and George Jolly lived at 77 Oglethorpe Road, Dagenham, Essex, England.5 |
|Residence||1953 ||Edith Jane Stevens and George Jolly lived at 7 Hotham Street, Sunshine, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.6 |
|Occupation*||1968 ||The occupation of Edith Jane Stevens was 'Cook.7' |
|Residence*||1968 ||She lived at 16/10 Gilder Street, Footscray, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Romford, Essex, Jan-Mar 1904, vol 4a 589.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Edith J Stevens & George Jolly, West Ham, Essex, Apr-Jun 1930, vol 4a 787.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, death, age 79, parents James Stevens & Elizabeth, Footscray, VIC, 1983 no 01218.
- [S61] Passengers, Mr & Mrs Jolly, son and dau., Southampton to Melbourne on 'Asturias', 6 Jun 1951. Home address.
- [S121] Australian Census, VIC, Lalor, SunshineN, 1954, p 74.
- [S121] Australian Census, VIC, Gellibrand, Footscray N, 1964, p 117.
- [S61] Passengers, with parents Southampton to Melbourne on 'Asturias', 6 Jun 1951.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016