#8206, (June 1867-September 1936)
|Birth*||JUN 1867 ||George Wansbury was born in JUN 1867 at Halstead, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1887 ||He married Ellen Pankhurst in MAR 1887 at Dartford, Kent, England.3 |
|Death*||SEP 1936 ||George Wansbury died in SEP 1936 at Brentford, Middlesex, England, aged 69.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with John Wansbury and Sarah Dolley at Halstead, Kent, together with Jane Wansbury, Esther Wansbury, John Wansbury and Mary Ann Wansbury.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||George Wansbury lived with James Barrett and Mary Ann Wansbury at London Road Cottages, Otford, Kent, England, together with Esther Wansbury.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||George Wansbury was employed as Domestic Coachman.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived at Victoria Cottages, Green Lane, West Kingsdown, Kent, England, together with Esther Dorothy Wansbury, Thomas Guy Wansbury and Eleanor Kate Wansbury.7 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||George Wansbury lived at West Kingsdown, Kent, together with Thomas Guy Wansbury.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Apr-Jun 1867, vol 2a 475.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, grandson of John Wansbury, executor of Esher's will later.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Ellen Pankhurst & George Wansbury, Dartford, Kent, vol 2a 530.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 69, Brentford, Middlesex, Sep 1936, vol 3a 199.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, says born in Marylebone!
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016