Esther Dorothy Wansbury1
#8210, (30 October 1889-14 January 1966)
|Baptism||1 JAN 1888 ||Esther Dorothy Wansbury was baptized on 1 JAN 1888 at Fawkham Green, Kent, England.3 |
|Birth*||30 OCT 1889 ||She was born on 30 OCT 1889 at Fawkham Green, Kent.1 |
|Marriage*||10 OCT 1917 ||She married Frederick Masters on 10 OCT 1917 at St Matthew's Church, Fulham, London, England.4,5 |
|Death*||14 JAN 1966 ||Esther Dorothy Wansbury died on 14 JAN 1966 at Edgeware General Hospital, Hendon, Middlesex, England, aged 76.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived with George Wansbury at Victoria Cottages, Green Lane, West Kingsdown, Kent, England, together with Thomas Guy Wansbury and Eleanor Kate Wansbury.7 |
|Married Name||10 OCT 1917 ||Her married name was Masters.4 |
|Residence*||1939 ||Esther Dorothy Wansbury and Frederick Masters lived at Hillbury Avenue, Harrow, Middlesex, England.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1887, vol 2a 496.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt; Esther Dorothy Wansbury, parents George & Ellen, Fawkham, Kent,.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Frederick Masters, 27, father Joseph, & Esther Dorothy Wansbury, 29, father George, St Matthews, Fulham, no 488, p 244.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Ester D Wansbury & Frederick Masters, Fulham, London, Oct-Dec 1917, vol 1a 841.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to Donald & Mary Anderson.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S124] 1939 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016