Thomas Henry Stratfield1
#8269, (23 January 1920-3 December 1941)
|Birth*||23 JAN 1920 ||Thomas Henry Stratfield was born on 23 JAN 1920 at Islington, Middlesex, England.2,1 |
|Death*||3 DEC 1941 ||He died on 3 DEC 1941 at 1 Malvern Terrace, London, London, England, aged 21.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||He lived with Charlotte Louisa Peffer at 128 Cloudsely Road, Islington, Middlesex, England.4 |
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Thomas Henry Stratfield was 'Lorry Driver.5' |
|Milit-End*||3 DEC 1941 ||He ended military service on 3 DEC 1941 at London, England.6 |
- [S124] 1939 census, Charlotte Stratfield, b 1884, widow, charwoman, & Thomas Stratfield, b 1920, single.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Islinton, London, Jan-Mar 1920, vol 1b 665, mother Newman.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, died on war service, probate to Louise Heen Bowdrey, wife of James frederick bowdrey.
- [S124] 1939 census, with Fred Newman & Walter Peffer.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S77] British Army records, Roll of Honour; 191765, Driver Stratfield Thomas H, RASC, killed on active service, North London. UK.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016