|Birth*||1822 ||William Dinnadge was born in 1822 at Brighton, Sussex, England.2 |
|Baptism||25 AUG 1822 ||He was baptized on 25 AUG 1822 at St Nicholas' Church, Brighton, Sussex, England.2 |
|Marriage*||14 SEP 1851 ||He married Eliza Dolley, daughter of William Dolley and Charlotte Wansbury, on 14 SEP 1851 at Hove, Sussex, England.1 |
|Death*||1896 ||William Dinnadge died in 1896 at Brighton, Sussex.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He and Eliza Dolley lived at 60 Elder Street, Brighton, Sussex, England, together with William Henry Dinnadge, Robert Dinnadge, George Dinnadge and David Dinnadge.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||William Dinnadge and Eliza Dolley lived at 2 Albion Road, Brighton, Sussex, England, together with Robert Dinnadge, George Dinnadge, Albert Dinnadge, Alfred Dinnadge and Mary Jane Dinnadge.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||William Dinnadge lived at 3 Fleet Street, Brighton, Sussex, England, together with Alfred Dinnadge.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||William Dinnadge was employed as Poulterer's assistant.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with George Dinnadge and Mary Chalke at 86 Seymour Place, Marylebone, London, England.8 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; William Dinnadge & Eliza Dolley, Hove, Sussex, fhl 1067212 & Steyning, Sussex, Jul-Sep 1851, vol 7 661.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., William Dinnadge, parents Joseph & Charlotte, St Nicholas, Brighton, fhl 1067107.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, not in census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, lodgers, Pugh family.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, widower.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Brighton, Sussex, Jul-Sep 1852, vol 2b 200.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 52, Brighton, Sussex, Jul-Sep 1911, vol 2b 234.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016