Mabel Miriam Dinnadge1
#8337, (September 1895-3 January 1951)
|Birth*||SEP 1895 ||Mabel Miriam Dinnadge was born in SEP 1895 at Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived with David Dinnadge at 3 Coleman Street, Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Mabel Miriam Dinnadge was employed as Dressmaker.5 |
|Married Name||JUN 1922 ||Her married name was Marner.6 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1922 ||She married George William Marner in JUN 1922 at Brighton, SussexG.6 |
|Death*||3 JAN 1951 ||Mabel Miriam Dinnadge died on 3 JAN 1951 at 2 Bassett Road, Bognor Regis, Sussex, EnglandG, aged 55.7,8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Brighton, Sussex, Jul-Sep 1895, vol 2b 228.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place, with father.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Emma Olive Green & David Dinnadge, St George Hanover Square, London, Jan-Mar 1892, vol 1a 536.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, lodgers with Cornford family.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mabel M Dinnadge & George W Marner, Brighton, Sussex, Apr-Jun 1922, vol 2b 536.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 55, Chichester, Sussex, Mar 1951, vol 5h 757.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to husband George Willima Marner.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016