Sarah Ann Morris1
#8340, (19 January 1856-December 1942)
|Birth*||19 JAN 1856 ||Sarah Ann Morris was born on 19 JAN 1856 at Marylebone, London, England.1 |
|Marriage*||30 APR 1876 ||She married Robert Dinnadge, son of William Dinnadge and Eliza Dolley, on 30 APR 1876 at St Luke's Church, Chelsea, London, England.2 |
|Death*||DEC 1942 ||Sarah Ann Morris died in DEC 1942 at 33 Zennor Road, Balham, London, England, aged 86.3 |
|Married Name||30 APR 1876 ||Her married name was Dinnadge.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||She and Robert Dinnadge lived at 17 The Polygon, Clapham, London, England, together with Robert William Dinnadge and Ernest George Dinnadge.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Sarah Ann Morris and Robert Dinnadge lived at 41 Byrne Road, Streatham, London, England, together with Olive Emma Dinnadge, Horace David Dinnadge, Charles Henry Dinnadge and Francis Stanley Dinnadge.5 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Sarah Ann Morris lived at 21 Balham New Road, Balham, London, England.6 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||She was employed as Charwoman.6 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||She lived at Balham, London.7 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Robert Dinnadge & Sarah Ann Morris, Chelsea, London.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Robert Dimmidge, 21, father William, & Sarah Ann Morris, 20, father William, St Lukes, Chelsea, London. no 312, p 156.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 86, Wandsworth, London, Dec 1942, vol 1d 418.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016