#8351, (16 September 1877-March 1953)
|Birth*||16 SEP 1877 ||Mary Hill was born on 16 SEP 1877 at Clapham, London, England.1 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1900 ||She married Robert William Dinnadge, son of Robert Dinnadge and Sarah Ann Morris, in SEP 1900 at Clapham, London.1 |
|Death*||MAR 1953 ||Mary Hill died in MAR 1953 at Brixton, Surrey, England, aged 75.2 |
|Married Name||SEP 1900 ||Her married name was Dinnadge.1 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She and Robert William Dinnadge lived at 14 Medwin Street, Brixton, London, England, together with Robert William John Dinnadge, Gwendoline Mary Dinnadge, Ronald Victor Dinnadge, Cyril Alexander Dinnadge and Arthur Leonard Dinnadge.3 |
|Residence||1934 ||Mary Hill and Robert William Dinnadge lived at 34 Robsart Street, Brixton, London, England, together with Robert William John Dinnadge and Ronald Victor Dinnadge.4 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Mary Hill and Robert William Dinnadge lived at Brixton, London.5 |
|Residence*||1952 ||Mary Hill lived at 10a Baylin Road, Wandsworth, London, England.6 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Robert William Dinnadge & Mary Hill, Wandsworth, London, Jul-Sep 1900, vol 1d 1476.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 75, Wandsworth, London, Mar 1953, vol 5d 1189.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Registers, Brixton & Kennington, Brixton, 1934, p 394.
- [S124] 1939 census, on blanked line.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Registers, Wandsworth, Putney, 1952, p2.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, Dinnadge family tree, Ancestry.com.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016