#8420, (19 October 1917-September 2002)
|Birth*||19 OCT 1917 ||Gladys Whittaker was born on 19 OCT 1917 at South Shields, Durham, England.2 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1939 ||She married Ernest Edward Longhurst, son of Thomas Longhurst and Florence Ellen Lovell, in DEC 1939 at Longfield, Kent, England.1 |
|Death*||SEP 2002 ||Gladys Whittaker died in SEP 2002 at Chatham, Kent, England, aged 84.3 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||She lived at 1 Carlisle Road, Slough, Berkshire, England.4 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||She was employed as Packing machinist.5 |
|Married Name||DEC 1939 ||Her married name was Longhurst.1 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Ernest E Longhurst & Gladys Whittaker, Dartford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1939, vol 2a 3474.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, South Shields, Tyne & Weir, Oct-Dec 1917, vol 10a 1375, mother Handy.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 84, Medway, Kent, Sep 2002, B41A 5611B.
- [S124] 1939 census, with the Parsons family.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Dartford, Kent, Jan-Mar 1943, vol 2a 1796, mother Whittaker.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Dartford, Kent, Jan-Mar 1947, vol 5b 1004, mother Whittaker.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016