William Thomas Bennett1
#8426, (26 June 1881-20 January 1965)
|Birth*||26 JUN 1881 ||William Thomas Bennett was born on 26 JUN 1881 at Longfield, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||25 DEC 1906 ||He married Mabel Clara Longhurst, daughter of John Longhurst and Harriet Streatfield, on 25 DEC 1906 at Longfield, KentG.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||William Thomas Bennett and Mabel Clara Longhurst lived at Essex Road, Longfield, Kent, EnglandG, together with Lilian Mabel Bennett.4 |
|Employment*||12 DEC 1915 ||William Thomas Bennett was employed as Grocer's assistant.5 |
|Milit-Beg*||12 DEC 1915 ||He began military service on 12 DEC 1915 at Gravesend, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Milit-End*||20 AUG 1919 ||He ended military service on 20 AUG 1919 at Crystal Palace, London, EnglandG.7 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Mabel Clara Longhurst lived at Sunny Cottage, Essex Road, Longfield, Kent, EnglandG, together with Donald Frank Bennett and Lilian Mabel Bennett.1 |
|Death*||20 JAN 1965 ||William Thomas Bennett died on 20 JAN 1965 at 37 Essex Road, Longfield, Kent, EnglandG, aged 83.8 |
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent Jul-Sep 1881, vol 2a 459.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Dartford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1906, vol 2a 1103.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, 61841, Bennett, William Thomas, Royal Susex Regt. wife & children.
- [S77] British Army records, 61841 and 52659, Pte., Bennett, William Thomas, Fuseliers.
- [S77] British Army records, 52659, Pte., Bennett, William Thomas, Royal Fuseliers, wounded, France June 1918,.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to widow, Donald Frank Bennett & Lilliam Mabel Crouch.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Dartford, Kent, Apr-Jun 1923, vol 2a 1197, mother Longhurst.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016