John Henry Platten1
#8647, (May 1865-June 1953)
|Birth*||MAY 1865 ||John Henry Platten was born in MAY 1865 at Burnham Market, Norfolk, England.2 |
|Baptism||9 JUN 1865 ||He was baptized on 9 JUN 1865 at All Saints Church, Burnham Market, Norfolk, England.3 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1891 ||He married Emily Jane Russell, daughter of William Russell and Mary Gibson, in DEC 1891 at Hoddeston, Hertfordshire, England.1 |
|Death*||JUN 1953 ||John Henry Platten died in JUN 1953 at Samford, Suffolk, England, aged 88.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with William Russell at Rose Hill, Hoddeston, Hertfordshire, England, together with Emily Jane Russell, Eliza Maud Russell, Herbert Russell and May Russell.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||John Henry Platten was employed as Travelling Auditor, G.E.R.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Emily Jane Russell lived at 'Kimberley', Falmouth Avenue, Chingford, Essex, England, together with John Russell Platten M.B.E. and Douglas Arthur Platten.6 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; John Henry Platten & Emily Jane Russell, Ware, Herts., Oct-Dec 1891, vol 3a 641.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Docking, Norfolk, Apr-Jun 1865, vol 4b 317.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., John Henry Platten, parents John & Anne Elizabeth, Burnham Ulph, Norfolk, no. 126, p 16.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 88, Samford, Suffolk, Jun 1953, vol 4b 798.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016