Amos Campbell Hamey1
#8747, (1881-3 June 1979)
|Birth*||1881 ||Amos Campbell Hamey was born in 1881 at Orange, NSW, AustraliaG.2 |
|Marriage*||16 AUG 1913 ||He married Gwendoline Alice Day, daughter of Harry Dalby Day and Louisa Gattrell, on 16 AUG 1913 at North Sydney, NSW, AustraliaG.3,4 |
|Occupation*||1935 ||The occupation of Amos Campbell Hamey was 'Bootmaker.5' |
|Residence*||1935 ||He and Gwendoline Alice Day lived at 10 Morden Street, Cammeray, NSW, AustraliaG.5 |
|Residence||1943 ||Amos Campbell Hamey and Gwendoline Alice Day lived at Cammeray, NSWG.6 |
|Death*||3 JUN 1979 ||Amos Campbell Hamey died on 3 JUN 1979 at NSW, AustraliaG.7 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Amos Campbell Harvey, 31, parents Eaton John Harvey & Isabel Geddes, St Thomas' Anglican Church, North Sydney, NSW. no 19.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, birth; Amos C Hamey, parents Eaton John & Isabella, Orange, NSW, no 25479.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Amos Campbell Hamey, 31, parents Eaton John Hamey & Isabel Geddes, St Thomas' Anglican Church, North Sydney, NSW. no 19.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage; Amos C Hamey & Gwendoline A Day, St Leonards, NSW, 1913, no 11143.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Federal Electorate of Warinngah, Camarey, NSW, 1935, p 31.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Federal Electorate of Warringah, Camarey, NSW, 1943, p 39.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, on several Ancestry trees, no reference.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Ronald Campbell Hamey, parents Gwendoline Alice & Amos Campbell, St Thomas, N Sydney, 1915, p 175.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016