Henry Charles Arnold Daish1
#8784, (25 May 1881-15 November 1963)
|Birth*||25 MAY 1881 ||Henry Charles Arnold Daish was born on 25 MAY 1881 at Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||27 DEC 1909 ||He married Mary Ann E Davis, daughter of George Davis and Mary Ann Elizabeth Reed, on 27 DEC 1909 at Southampton, HampshireG.3 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Henry Charles Arnold Daish was employed as LSW Railway worker.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Mary Ann E Davis lived at 21 Hartington Road, Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG, together with Constance Irene Daish.4 |
|Milit-Beg*||30 NOV 1915 ||Henry Charles Arnold Daish began military service on 30 NOV 1915 at Southampton, HampshireG.5 |
|Milit-End*||7 MAY 1919 ||He ended military service on 7 MAY 1919 at Southampton, HampshireG.5 |
|Employment||29 SEP 1939 ||He was employed as Carpenter, docks.6 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Mary Ann E Davis lived at 21 Harlington Road, Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG.6 |
|Death*||15 NOV 1963 ||Henry Charles Arnold Daish died on 15 NOV 1963 at 56 Hatley Road, Bitterne, Hampshire, EnglandG, aged 82.7 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mary Ann E Davis & Henry Daish, Southampton, 1909.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Southampton, Hants., Jul-Sep 1881, vol 2c 1.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mary Ann Davis & Henry Charles A Daish, Southampton, Hants., Oct-Dec 1909, vol 2c 39.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, WW1 Service records for 201635, Henry Daish. 30 Nov 1915.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place; says 'last seen alive 15 November, dead body, 16 November 1963', probate to dau. Constance Irene Snellgrove.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, place, age 5 months.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016