#8793, (January 1882-June 1947)
|Birth*||JAN 1882 ||George Thorn was born in JAN 1882 at Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with George Thorn and Matilda Davis at 28 William Street, Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG, together with Sarah Thorn, Harry William Thorn, Matilda Thorn, Maud Thorn and Walter Thorn.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||George Thorn was employed as Apprentice boilermaker.3 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1903 ||He married Augusta Christina Paddick in JUN 1903 at Southampton, HampshireG.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||George Thorn and Augusta Christina Paddick lived at 6 Defender Road, Itchen, Hampshire, EnglandG, together with Dorothy K Thorn.5 |
|Employment||29 SEP 1939 ||George Thorn was employed as Boiler maker.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||He lived with Charles T Nicholas and Dorothy K Thorn at 4 Florence Road, Southampton, Hampshire, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||JUN 1947 ||George Thorn died in JUN 1947 at Southampton, HampshireG, aged 65.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Southampton, Hants., Jan-Mar 1882, vol 2c 32.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, date & place.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; George Thorn & Augusta Pattison, Southampton, Hants., Apr-Jun 1903, vol 2c 62.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, also 2 step-chidren, George, 16 & Evelyn, 11.
- [S124] 1939 census, widower, with Charles & Dorothy Nicholas.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 65, Southampton, Hants., Jun 1947, vol 6b 471.
- [S124] 1939 census, widower, with Charles & Dorothy K Nicholas, his dau?
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016