Horace Edward John Woodward1
#8816, (15 July 1892-)
|Birth*||15 JUL 1892 ||Horace Edward John Woodward was born on 15 JUL 1892 at Poole, Dorset, England.1 |
|Marriage*||16 AUG 1920 ||He married Elsie Maud Alice Harris, daughter of Tom James Harris and Alice Annie Collington, on 16 AUG 1920 at St mary's Church, Longfleet, Poole, Dorset, England.1,2 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||Horace Edward John Woodward was employed as Builder's Estimating Clerk.3 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Elsie Maud Alice Harris lived at 49 Churchfield Road, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Peter John Woodward.4 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Horace Edward John Woodward, 28, father John, & Elsie Maud Alice Harris, 29, father Tom James (dec), Longfleet, Dorset, no 247, p 124.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Elsie M A Harris & Horace E J Woodward, Poole, Dorset, Jul-Sep 1920, vol 5a 765.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S124] 1939 census, one blanked line.
- [S124] 1939 census, birthdate & place.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Poole, Dorset, Jan-Mar 1926, vol 5a 349, mother Harris.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016