#8857, (September 1880-December 1959)
|Birth*||SEP 1880 ||Harry Woodward was born in SEP 1880 at Easton on the Hill, Northamptonshire, England.2 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1898 ||He married Edith Annie Alletson in DEC 1898 at Peterborough, Northamptonshire, England.3 |
|Death*||DEC 1959 ||Harry Woodward died in DEC 1959 at Stamford, Northamptonshire, England, aged 79.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with John William Woodward and Catherine Collin at West Street, Easton on the Hill, Northamptonshire, England.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Harry Woodward lived with John William Woodward at 27 Water Street, Stamford, Lincolnshire, England, together with Agnes Woodward, Kate Florence Woodward and George Woodward.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Harry Woodward lived with John William Woodward at Stamford, Lincolnshire, together with Kate Florence Woodward, George Woodward and Lilian Woodward.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Harry Woodward was employed as Journeyman Baker.6 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||He was employed as Maltster's labourer.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Edith Annie Alletson lived at 28 Empringham Road, Stamford, Lincolnshire, England.7 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Stamford, Lincs., Jul-Sep 1880, vol 7a 341.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Harry Woodward & Edith Annie Alletson, Peterborought, Northants., Oct-Dec 1898, vol 3b 610.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 80, Stamford, Lincs., Dec 1959, vol 3b 121.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016