#8868, (February 1840-December 1922)
|Birth*||FEB 1840 ||Eliza Smith was born in FEB 1840 at White Notley, Essex, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||29 MAR 1840 ||She was baptized on 29 MAR 1840 at St Etheldreda's Church, White Notley, Essex, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived at The Rectory, Panfield, Essex, EnglandG.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||She was employed as Cook.3 |
|Married Name||JUN 1882 ||Her married name was Harrington.4 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1882 ||She married John Harrington, son of James Harrington and Frances Camp, in JUN 1882 at White Notley, EssexG.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Eliza Smith and John Harrington lived at High Street, Hadleigh, Essex, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Eliza Smith and John Harrington lived at Coggeshall Road, Braintree, Essex, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||3 APR 1911 ||Eliza Smith and John Harrington lived at Swan Street, Sible Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||DEC 1922 ||Eliza Smith died in DEC 1922 at Sible Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG, aged 82.8 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Eliza Smith, parents Abraham & Hannah, White Notley, Essex, fhl 000560909.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Brainfree, Essex, Jan-Mar 1940, vol 12, p 20.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, servant, Hill family, Rector of Panfield.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; John Harrington & Eliza Smith, Braintree, Essex, vol 4a 599.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with wife Eliza, no children.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 82, Halstead, Essex, Dec 1922, vol 4a 750.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016