#8871, (30 August 1889-19 November 1965)
|Birth*||30 AUG 1889 ||Edward Harrington was born on 30 AUG 1889 at Fulham, London, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Alfred Harrington and Ellen Johnson at 145 Fulham Road, Fulham, London, EnglandG, together with Edgar Alfred Harrington.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Edward Harrington lived with Thomas Harrington and Emma Farrants at Queen Street, Castle Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG, together with Edith Ellen Harrington and Philip Harrington.3 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Edward Harrington was employed as Warehouseman assistant.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Annie Evans at 37 Jenner Road, Hackney, London, EnglandG, together with Edgar Alfred Harrington.4 |
|Marriage*||13 JUN 1914 ||Edward Harrington married Daisy Florence Humphrys on 13 JUN 1914 at Congregational Church, Clapton, London, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Edward Harrington and Daisy Florence Humphrys lived at 97 Wynchgate, Southgate, London, EnglandG, together with Patience Elaine Harrington.6 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1964 ||Edward Harrington married Winifred Jessie Hull in JUN 1964 at Tonbridge, Kent, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||19 NOV 1965 ||He died on 19 NOV 1965 at Bexhill Hospital, Bexhill, Sussex, EnglandG, aged 76.8,9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Fulham, London, Oct-Dec 1889, vol 1a 251.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Daisy F Humphrys & Edward Harrington, Hackney, London, Apr-Jun 1914, vol 1b 1060.
- [S124] 1939 census, one blanked line, Edward's wife?
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Edward Harrington & Winifred J Hull, Tonbrodge, Kent, Apr-Jun 1964, vol 3b 1668.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 76, Battle, Sussex, Dec 1965, vol 5h 24.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to wife Winifred Jessie..
- [S124] 1939 census, married name Barnes.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016