|Birth*||1860 ||Samuel Green was born in 1860 at Taplow, Buckinghamshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||4 DEC 1884 ||He married Sarah Ann Waterman, daughter of Thomas Waterman and Ann Newbery, on 4 DEC 1884 at St Mary the Virgin Church, Norwood Green, Ealing, Middlesex, England.2,1 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Samuel Green was employed as Gardener.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Sarah Ann Waterman lived at 50 Pollet Street, St Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Islands, together with Rose Green.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Samuel Green and Sarah Ann Waterman lived at St Peter Port, Guernsey, together with Rose Green, Irene Violet Green, Arthur Samuel Green, May Green and Daphne Green.5 |
|Occupation*||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of Samuel Green was 'Market Gardener.6' |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Sarah Ann Waterman lived at St Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Islands, together with Irene Violet Green, Arthur Samuel Green and Daphne Green.6 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Samuel Green, father John (dec), & Sarah Ann Waterman, father Thomas (dec), St mary the Virgin, Norwood Green, no 219, p 110.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Sarah Ann Waterman & Samuel Green, Uxbridge, Middlesex, Oct-Dec 1884, vol 3a 50.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, Gardener.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with mother-in-law Ann.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt; Lilly Green, parents Samuel & Sarah Ann, St Mary's, norwood green, no 389, p 49.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt; Rose Green, parents Samuel & Sarah Ann, St Mary's, Norwood Green, no 390, p 49.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, date & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016