Lydia Martha Harrington1
#8936, (1 March 1876-18 December 1952)
|Birth*||1 MAR 1876 ||Lydia Martha Harrington was born on 1 MAR 1876 at Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with Edward Harrington and Esther Emma Dye at 54 North Quay, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, EnglandG, together with Margaret Helen Harrington and Kate Louisa Harrington.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Lydia Martha Harrington lived with Edward Harrington at Great Yarmouth, NorfolkG, together with Margaret Helen Harrington, Kate Louisa Harrington, Alice Mary Harrington and Ethel Maud Harrington.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Lydia Martha Harrington was employed as Draper's Assistant.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at 147 Marsh Street, Brighton, Sussex, EnglandG.5 |
|Married Name||27 MAR 1909 ||Her married name was Capon.6 |
|Marriage*||27 MAR 1909 ||She married Arthur Capon on 27 MAR 1909 at St Peter's Church, Ealing, Middlesex, EnglandG.6,7 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Lydia Martha Harrington and Arthur Capon lived at High Street, Solihull, Warwickshire, EnglandG.8 |
|Employment||29 SEP 1939 ||Lydia Martha Harrington was employed as Lady's Outfitter.9 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||She and Arthur Capon lived at 2 Park Avenue, Solihull, Warwickshire, EnglandG, together with Alice Mary Harrington.9 |
|Death*||18 DEC 1952 ||Lydia Martha Harrington died on 18 DEC 1952 at Solihull, WarwickshireG, aged 76.10,11 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Yarmouth, Norfolk, Jan-Mar 1876, vol 4b 26.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with 5 other single women, Drapers assistants.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Arthur Capon, 28, father Philip, & Lydia Martha Harrington, 29, father Edward, St Peters, Ealing, no 218, p 107.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Arthur Capon & Lydia Mary Harrington, Brentford, Middlesex, Jan-Mar 1909, vol 3a 119.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 76, Solihull, Warks., Dec 1952, vol 9c 955.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to husband.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016