#8941, (29 September 1881-)
|Birth*||29 SEP 1881 ||Arthur Capon was born on 29 SEP 1881 at Ealing, Middlesex, England.2 |
|Marriage*||27 MAR 1909 ||He married Lydia Martha Harrington, daughter of Edward Harrington and Esther Emma Dye, on 27 MAR 1909 at St Peter's Church, Ealing, Middlesex, England.1,3 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Arthur Capon was employed as Draper's Assistant.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Lydia Martha Harrington lived at High Street, Solihull, Warwickshire, England.4 |
|Milit-Beg*||19 NOV 1915 ||Arthur Capon began military service on 19 NOV 1915 at Solihull, Warwickshire, England.5 |
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Arthur Capon was 'Outfitter.6' |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Lydia Martha Harrington lived at 2 Park Avenue, Solihull, Warwickshire, England, together with Alice Mary Harrington.6 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Arthur Capon, 28, father Philip, & Lydia Martha Harrington, 29, father Edward, St Peters, Ealing, no 218, p 107.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Pancras, London, Oct-Dec 1881, vol 1b 10.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Arthur Capon & Lydia Mary Harrington, Brentford, Middlesex, Jan-Mar 1909, vol 3a 119.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, RN. 46694, Arthur Capon, Oxford & Bucks., Light Infantry, WW1 attestations.
- [S124] 1939 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016