#1006, (1791-10 August 1873)
|Birth*||1791 ||John Streatfield was born in 1791 at Kemsing, Kent, England.2 |
|Baptism||17 APR 1791 ||He was baptized on 17 APR 1791 at St Mary the Virgin, Kemsing, Kent, England.3 |
|Marriage*||2 OCT 1819 ||He married Ann Bratton, daughter of Thomas Bratton and Sarah Freshwater, on 2 OCT 1819 at Plaxtol, Kent, England.4 |
|Name Variation||1841 ||John Streatfield was also known as Strutfield recorded in census.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He and Ann Bratton lived at Nr Horse & Groom, Stansted, Kent, England, together with Thomas Streatfield, William Streatfield and Ann Streatfield.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||John Streatfield was employed as Farm Servant.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Ann Bratton lived at Shooters Corner, Stansted, Kent, England, together with Ann Streatfield.7 |
|Death*||10 AUG 1873 ||John Streatfield died on 10 AUG 1873 at Stansted, Kent, England.8,9 |
|Burial*||14 AUG 1873 ||He was buried on 14 AUG 1873 at St Mary the Virgin, Stansted, Kent, England.10 |
- [S48] Parish Register, from Ron Ellis; Streatfeild (Streatfield) generations.
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis.
- [S48] Parish Register, from Trevor Gibbons, Kent 3/11/07.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Ann Bratton & John Strutfield, Plaxtol, Kent, 1473700.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, name used in census.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Certificate 415, Stansted, Kent, cause unknown,sudden. Witness Mercy Forester.
- [S17] BMD indices, Malling, Kent, Jul-Sep 1873, vol 2a 252.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial, Stansted, Kent 1473700.
- [S48] Parish Register, Trevor Gibbons/Ron Ellis, Streatfeild family.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 39 at census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016