#1011, (1819-January 1892)
|Birth*||1819 ||Stephen Streatfield was born in 1819 at Kemsing, Kent, England.2,1 |
|Baptism||9 MAY 1819 ||He was baptized on 9 MAY 1819 at Kemsing, Kent.3 |
|Marriage*||16 NOV 1850 ||He married Keziah Ann Cheeseman on 16 NOV 1850 at Kemsing, Kent.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Stephen Streatfield and Keziah Ann Cheeseman lived at Kemsing, Kent, together with Margaret Deane.5 |
|Name Variation|| ||Stephen Streatfield was also known as Strutfield.6 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1861 ||He was employed as Ploughman.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He and Keziah Ann Cheeseman lived at Plaxtol Road, Wrotham, Kent, England, together with Charlotte Streatfield, Jane Streatfield, George Streatfield and Mary Ann Streatfield.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||Stephen Streatfield was employed as Farm Wagoner.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Keziah Ann Cheeseman lived at The Spout, Plaxtol, Kent, England, together with Mary Ann Streatfield, Eliza Streatfield and Charlotte Streatfield.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Stephen Streatfield and Keziah Ann Cheeseman lived at Grange Cottages, Plaxtol Street, Wrotham, Kent, England, together with Eliza Streatfield, George Streatfield, George Henry Farr and Charlotte Streatfield.8 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Stephen Streatfield lived with George Streatfield and Caroline Martha Tapp together with Alice Streatfield, Harry Streatfield and George Streatfield.9 |
|Death*||JAN 1892 ||Stephen Streatfield died in JAN 1892 at Malling, Kent, England.1 |
- [S17] BMD indices, Malling, Kent, Jan-Mar 1892 age 73 vol 2a 562.
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis.
- [S48] Parish Register, from Trevor Gibbons, Kent 3/11/07.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1850, vol 5 661.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 19 at census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 11 at census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 8 at census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016