|Birth*||1826 ||Thomas Streatfield was born in 1826 at Stansted, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||26 OCT 1828 ||He was baptized on 26 OCT 1828 at St Mary the Virgin's Church, Stansted, Kent, England.1 |
|Name Variation|| ||He was also known as Strutfield.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with John Streatfield and Ann Bratton at Nr Horse & Groom, Stansted, Kent, England, together with William Streatfield and Ann Streatfield.3 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1857 ||Thomas Streatfield married Sarah Ware in DEC 1857 at Meopham, Kent, England.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Thomas Streatfield and Sarah Ware lived at Stansted, Kent.5 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1891 ||Thomas Streatfield was employed as Gardener.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived at Horse & Groom Road, Stansted, Kent, England.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Sarah Ware lived at 68, High Street, Bexley, Kent, England.8 |
|Death*||1908 ||Thomas Streatfield died in 1908 at Dartford, Kent, England.2 |
- [S48] Parish Register, Trevor Gibbons/Ron Ellis, Streatfeild family.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Sarah Ware & Thomas Streatfield; Malling, Kent, Oct-Dec 1857, vol 2a 578.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, visitor to Ellen Hollands widow, age 68 born Wrotham.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016