#1055, (January 1858-February 1929)
|Birth*||JAN 1858 ||Eliza Streatfield was born in JAN 1858 at Stansted, Kent, England.3 |
|Baptism||23 JAN 1858 ||She was baptized on 23 JAN 1858 at St Mary the Virgin, Stansted, Kent, England.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with George Streatfield and Hannah Caller at Brattens, Stansted, Kent, England, together with Fanny Streatfield, Anne Streatfield, Wilfred Streatfield, Frederick Tony Streatfield and Ellen Streatfield.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Eliza Streatfield lived with George Streatfield and Hannah Caller at Horse & Groom Road, Stansted, Kent, England, together with Wilfred Streatfield and Fanny Streatfield.5 |
|Note*||1882 ||Eliza Streatfield and Thomas Christopher Hollands in 1882 A marriage is often said to have been entered into but there is no evidence for this.6,7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Eliza Streatfield lived at The Rectory, Ash next Ridley, Kent, England.8 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||She was employed as Servant, Waller family.8 |
|Married Name||12 MAR 1892 ||Her married name was Westover.9 |
|Marriage*||12 MAR 1892 ||She married Walter Westover on 12 MAR 1892 at West Kingsdown, Kent, England.10 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Eliza Streatfield and Walter Westover lived at Ivy Cottage, Fawkham Road, West Kingsdown, Kent, England, together with Alfred Thomas Streatfield.11 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Eliza Streatfield and Walter Westover lived at Ivy Cottage, West Kingsdown, Kent, England.12 |
|Death*||FEB 1929 ||Eliza Streatfield died in FEB 1929 at West Kingsdown, Kent, aged 71.13 |
|Burial*||5 FEB 1929 ||She was buried on 5 FEB 1929 at West Kingsdown, Kent.13 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt; Stanstead, Kent, father George Streatfield, mother Hannah. C167151.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt; Eliza, father George Streatfield, mother Hannah. Stanstead, Kent C167151.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Malling, Kent, Jan-Mar 1858, vol 2a 361, as Streetfield.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, There is no evidence that these two persons ever married; in fact Eliza married Walter Westover under her maiden name in 1892. See other reference.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Alfred Thomas Streatfield, b. 1882, father Thomas (dec.) Hollands, & Frances Maud West, Kingsdown, Kent, 1473698.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, in Wm A Waller household.
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis, several contacts.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Walter Westover & Eliza Streatfield, 34, Kingsdown, nr Eynesford, Kent, 1473698. also Dartford, Kent, Jan-Mar 1892, vol 2a 607.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, married 19 years, no children.
- [S109] England, Deaths & Burials, burial, Eliza Westover, Kingsdown, Kent, 1473698.
- [S17] BMD indices, Malling, Kent, Apr-Jun 1882, vol 2a 609.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016