Emily Mary Hermitage1
#1060, (January 1858-4 April 1935)
Emily Streatfield, nee Hermitage
with grandchildren, 1917
|Birth*||JAN 1858 ||Emily Mary Hermitage was born in JAN 1858 at Milton-next-Gravesend, Kent, England.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived at 123 Milton Road, Gravesend, Kent, England.2 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||She was employed as Domestic Servant; Wyndham family.3 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1881 ||She was employed as General Servant; Entiekiap family.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived at Lorraine Villa, Old Dover Road, Milton-next-Gravesend, Kent, England.5 |
|Married Name||APR 1881 ||Her married name was Carter.6 |
|Marriage*||APR 1881 ||She married Henry Carter in APR 1881 at Gravesend, Kent, England.7 |
|Marriage*||2 JUN 1889 ||Emily Mary Hermitage married George Herbert Streatfield, son of George Streatfield and Hannah Caller, on 2 JUN 1889 at Milton-next-Gravesend, Kent.8 |
|Married Name||2 JUN 1889 ||Her married name was Streatfield.8 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Emily Mary Hermitage and George Herbert Streatfield lived at 2 Essex Terrace, Halling, Kent, England, together with Albert Edward Carter, Annie Elizabeth Streatfield, William John Streatfield, John Thomas Streatfield, Sidney Streatfield, Sophia Emily Streatfield, James Charles Streatfield and John Henry Carter.9 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Emily Mary Hermitage and George Herbert Streatfield lived at Halling, Kent, England, together with Sidney Streatfield, Sophia Emily Streatfield, Ellen Mary Streatfield, George Thomas Streatfield and Emily Bertha Streatfield.10 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1911 ||Emily Mary Hermitage and George Herbert Streatfield lived at Halling, Kent, together with George Thomas Streatfield, Emily Bertha Streatfield and John Thomas Streatfield.11 |
|Death*||4 APR 1935 ||Emily Mary Hermitage died on 4 APR 1935 at Vicarage Road, Halling, Kent, England, aged 77.12 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Gravesend, Kent, Jan-Mar 1858, vol 2a 289.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, Live in with Wyndham family.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, Employer, Arthur Wyndham, Ltnt Col, Madras (Rtd).
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, living in.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with Entiekiap family.
- [S17] BMD indices, Gravesend, Kent Apr-Jun 1881, vol 2a 699.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Henry Carter & Emily Mary Hermitage; Gravesend, Kent Apr-Jun 1881, vol 2a 699.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Emily Mary Carter & George Herbert Streatfield; Gravesend, Kent vol 2a 768, Apr-Jun 1889.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 79, Strood, Kent, Apr-Jun 1935, vol 2a 926.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016