Minnie Rosa Streatfield1
#1155, (10 February 1888-23 February 1969)
Minnie Rosa Streatfield
|Birth*||10 FEB 1888 ||Minnie Rosa Streatfield was born on 10 FEB 1888 at Stansted, Kent, England.3 |
|Baptism||6 MAY 1888 ||She was baptized on 6 MAY 1888 at Stansted, Kent.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Walter Percy Streatfield and Elizabeth Mercy Price at Parsons Farm, Stansted, Kent, England, together with Ernest Streatfield, Walter Percy Streatfield, William Streatfield and Richard Streatfield.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Minnie Rosa Streatfield lived with Walter Percy Streatfield and Elizabeth Mercy Price at Peckham Wood, Ash next Ridley, Kent, England, together with Ernest Streatfield, William Streatfield, Richard Streatfield, Reginald Alfred John Streatfield, Benjamin Ralph Streatfield, Lucy May Streatfield, Victor Streatfield and Elsie Lizzie Streatfield.6 |
|Married Name||JUN 1914 ||Her married name was Smith.7 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1914 ||Minnie Rosa Streatfield married Charles Walter Smith in JUN 1914 at Malling District, Kent, England.7 |
|Married Name||29 DEC 1956 ||Her married name was Wright.4 |
|Marriage*||29 DEC 1956 ||Minnie Rosa Streatfield married George Wright on 29 DEC 1956 at Dartford, Kent, England.8 |
|Death*||23 FEB 1969 ||Minnie Rosa Streatfield died on 23 FEB 1969 at The Grove, West Kingsdown, Kent, England, aged 81.9,4 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Malling, Kent, Jan-Mar 1888, vol 2a 648.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 13 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Malling, Kent, Jan-Mar 1888, vol 2a 648.
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Minnie R Streatfield & Charles W Smith, Malling, Kent. vol 2a 1665.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Minnie R Smith & George Wright, Dartford, Kent. vol 5b 584.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 81, Malling, Kent, Apr-Jun 1969, vol 5f 739.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016