William Abraham Kuntz M.S.1
#122, (4 May 1896-15 October 1966)
|Birth*||4 MAY 1896 ||William Abraham Kuntz M.S. was born on 4 MAY 1896 at Rising Sun, Lehigh, Pennsylvania, USA.2,3 |
|Milit-Beg*||5 JUN 1917 ||He began military service on 5 JUN 1917 at Mauch Chunk, Carbon, Pennsylvania, USA.4 |
|Milit-End*||6 DEC 1918 ||He ended military service on 6 DEC 1918 at Camp Grant, Illinois, USA.5 |
|Marriage*||3 SEP 1925 ||He married Florence Louise Jefferies, daughter of Jonathan Henry Jefferies and Rose Alice Smith, on 3 SEP 1925 at Florida, USA.6 |
|Occupation*||1929 ||The occupation of William Abraham Kuntz M.S. was 'Assistant Plant Pathologist.7' |
|Occupation||11 APR 1940 ||The occupation of William Abraham Kuntz M.S. was 'Research worker, Fernery.3' |
|Residence*||11 APR 1940 ||He and Florence Louise Jefferies lived at Lake Alfred, Polk, Florida, USA, together with William Abraham Kuntz Jr and Kathryn Louise Kuntz.3 |
|Residence||1963 ||William Abraham Kuntz M.S. and Florence Louise Jefferies lived at 544 South Grove Street, Wichita, Sedgewick, Kansas, USA, together with William Abraham Kuntz Jr.8 |
|Death*||15 OCT 1966 ||William Abraham Kuntz M.S. died on 15 OCT 1966 at Wichita, Sedgewick, Kansas, USA, aged 70.2 |
|Burial*|| ||He was buried at Wichita Park Cemetery, Wichita, Sedgewick, Kansas, USA.9 |
- [S59] USPRI, US WW1 Draft registration.
- [S52] US Social Security records, Death Index; SSN 262-26-0510. Florida.
- [S98] US Census 1940.
- [S59] USPRI, WW1 draft registration cards. 804 no 134.
- [S59] USPRI, WW1 veterans service files; 1503 319752.
- [S7] HOWARD nee UNDERWOOD, Sally (Jan 1979).
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, University of Florida Record of officers of the University; 1928-9.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Wichita City Directory, 1963. p 439.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, findagrave.com, 40029148.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016