#1252, (September 1851-27 April 1918)
|Birth*||SEP 1851 ||Harry Wellband was born in SEP 1851 at Walworth, Surrey, England.1,2 |
|Marriage*||16 JAN 1877 ||He married Laura Eliza Gibson, daughter of William Gibson and Eliza Ribbens, on 16 JAN 1877 at Sevenoaks, Kent, England.3 |
|(Witness) Marriage||23 SEP 1882 ||Harry Wellband witnessed the marriage of Emma Elizabeth Chambers and Sidney William Gibson on 23 SEP 1882 at St Matthews, Brixton, London, England.4 |
|Death*||27 APR 1918 ||Harry Wellband died on 27 APR 1918 at Castle Farm, Otford, Kent, England, aged 66.5,6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Jul-Sep 1851, Newington, London, vol 4 402.
- [S55] Emma King's Diary, marriage from GE King's diary.
- [S55] Emma King's Diary, marriage Laura Gibson & Harry Wellband; from Emma King's diary.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage; Sidney William Gibson, father William, & Emma Elizabeth Chambers, father William Chambers.Brixton, St Matthew's no 329.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to son Sidney Harry Wellband.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 66, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jun 1918, vol. 2a 951.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 23 at census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016