#1329, (1801-January 1860)
|Birth*||1801 ||Thomas Streatfield was born in 1801 at Kemsing, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||18 MAR 1801 ||He was baptized on 18 MAR 1801 at Kemsing, Kent.1 |
|Occupation*|| ||The occupation of Thomas Streatfield was 'Farmer's Waggoner.1' |
|Marriage*||12 NOV 1831 ||He married Mary Ann Marshall on 12 NOV 1831 at St Peter, Ightham, Kent, England.2 |
|Name Variation|| ||Thomas Streatfield was also known as Strutfield.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||He and Mary Ann Marshall lived at Burton's Brook Farm Cottage, Wrotham, Kent, England, together with Eleanor Streatfield, Anne Streatfield and Harriet Streatfield.4 |
|Death*||JAN 1860 ||Thomas Streatfield died in JAN 1860 at Wrotham, Kent, England.5 |
|Burial*||19 FEB 1860 ||He was buried on 19 FEB 1860 at St George's, Wrotham, Kent, England.6 |
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Thomas Streatfield & Ann Marshall, Ightham, Kent, 992525.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, as Thos.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Malling, Kent, Jan-Mar 1860, vol 2a 274.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial, Wrotham, Kent no 1 p 170.
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis, from IGI.
- [S17] BMD indices, no first name. Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1840, vol 5 389.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016