Mary Ann Marshall1
#1377, (1811-June 1888)
|Birth*||1811 ||Mary Ann Marshall was born in 1811 at Rye, Sussex, England.2 |
|Marriage*||12 NOV 1831 ||She married Thomas Streatfield, son of Richard Streatfield and Margaret Deane, on 12 NOV 1831 at St Peter's Church, Ightham, Kent, England.1 |
|Married Name||12 NOV 1831 ||Her married name was Streatfield.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||Mary Ann Marshall and Thomas Streatfield lived at Burton's Brook Farm Cottage, Wrotham, Kent, England, together with Eleanor Streatfield, Anne Streatfield and Harriet Streatfield.3 |
|Occupation*|| ||The occupation of Mary Ann Marshall was 'Charwoman.4' |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived at Plaxtol Street Cottages, Wrotham, Kent, England, together with William Thomas Streatfield.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Mary Ann Marshall lived at Wrotham, Kent, together with William Thomas Streatfield.5 |
|Death*||JUN 1888 ||Mary Ann Marshall died in JUN 1888 at Wrotham, Kent, England.6 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Thomas Streatfield & Ann Marshall, Ightham, Kent, 992525.
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 77, Malling, Kent, Apr-Jun 1888, vol 2a 338.
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis, from IGI.
- [S17] BMD indices, no first name. Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1840, vol 5 389.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016