#1388, (1780-26 April 1849)
|Birth*||1780 ||William Grady was born in 1780 at Wareham, Dorset, England.3,4 |
|Baptism||5 NOV 1780 ||He was baptized on 5 NOV 1780 at Holy Trinity Church, Wareham, Dorset, England.2 |
|Marriage*||26 NOV 1806 ||He married Sarah Standley on 26 NOV 1806 at Lady St Mary Church, Wareham, Dorset, England.5 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1841 ||The occupation of William Grady was 'Carrier.6' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived at Dorset County Goal & House of Correction, Dorchester, Dorset, England.6 |
|Criminal*||29 JUN 1841 ||He was acquitted of 'Disturbing a Religious congregation' on 29 JUN 1841 at Dorchester, Dorset, England.7 |
|Criminal||1 JUL 1845 ||He was convicted of 'Trespass & breaking windows', sentence 1 calender month. on 1 JUL 1845 at Dorchester, Dorset.8 |
|Death*||26 APR 1849 ||He died on 26 APR 1849 at West Street, Wareham, Dorset, England.9,10 |
|Burial*||30 APR 1849 ||He was buried on 30 APR 1849 at Wareham, Dorset.11 |
- [S48] Parish Register, C 160652; baptism of daughter Elizabeth, IGI.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., William Grady, father John, mother Margaret, Wareham.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, Christened in 1780, no parents recorded.
- [S29] Email from, Jack Sheldon.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Sarah Standley & William Grady, Wareham, St Mary Parish, witness Rebekah Standley & W Waterman.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, carrier.
- [S75] England Criminal Register, acquitted of 'Disturbing a Religious congregation'; age 62.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, Dorset, Dorchester Prison Admissions, 1843-1847. Wiilliam Grady.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, death, age 68, Wareham, Dorset, no 359+, 1849. rupture of blood vessel.
- [S17] BMD indices, death; Wareham, Dorset, Apr-Jun 1849, vol 8 103.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial; William Grady, age 67, St Mary, Wareham. no 656, p 82.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Mary Grady of Wareham, & John Hooper, St Mary, Wareham, no. 193. Witness George Best & Thomas Hooper.
- [S48] Parish Register, baptism of Elizabeth, IGI.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016