#1389, (1783-February 1848)
|Birth*||1783 ||Sarah Standley was born in 1783 at Wareham, Dorset, England.2 |
|Baptism||30 MAR 1783 ||She was baptized on 30 MAR 1783 at St Martin's Church, Wareham, Dorset, England.2 |
|Marriage*||26 NOV 1806 ||She married William Grady, son of John Grady and Margaret Belly, on 26 NOV 1806 at Lady St Mary Church, Wareham, Dorset, England.3 |
|Married Name||26 NOV 1806 ||Her married name was Grady.1 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1841 ||The occupation of Sarah Standley was 'Charwoman.4' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||She lived at Church Lane, Lady St Mary, Wareham, Dorset, England, together with John Galton and Edward Thomas Galton.4 |
|Death*||FEB 1848 ||Sarah Standley died in FEB 1848 at Wareham, Dorset.5 |
|Burial*||20 FEB 1848 ||She was buried on 20 FEB 1848 at Wareham, Dorset.6 |
- [S48] Parish Register, in IGI record, St Mary's at baptism of Elizabeth.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt. no parents listed, St Martin, Wareham; C160661.
- [S48] Parish Register, Dorset Marriages & Banns; Wareham, St Mary Parish witness Rebekah Standley.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Wareham, Dorset, Jan-Mar 1848, vol 8 110.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial; age 60, Wareham , no. 589.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Mary Grady of Wareham, & John Hooper, St Mary, Wareham, no. 193. Witness George Best & Thomas Hooper.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016