#1457, (1821-June 1847)
|Birth*||1821 ||Sarah Wansbury was born in 1821 at Shoreham, Kent, England.2 |
|Married Name||1836 ||Her married name was Ashenden.4 |
|Marriage*||1836 ||She married Richard Ashenden, son of Thomas Ashenden and Mary Langfort, in 1836 at Chatham, Kent, England.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||Sarah Wansbury and Richard Ashenden lived at 39 High Street, Chatham, Kent, England, together with Richard Edward Ashenden, Fanny Ashenden and Albert Ashenden.5 |
|Death*||JUN 1847 ||Sarah Wansbury died in JUN 1847 at Medway, Kent, England.6 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age given as 20 at census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, father staying with son-in-law.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, father Richard Wansbury, mother Martha.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), marriage; Richard Ashenden & Sarah Wickham, Chatham. M166064. Query?
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Medway, Kent, Apr-Jun 1847, vol 5 289.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age & place.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with father Richard, age 13.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016