#1501, (September 1894-March 1961)
|Birth*||SEP 1894 ||Arthur Streatfield was born in SEP 1894 at Westerham, Kent, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with George Streatfield and Caroline Martha Tapp at London Road, Westerham, Kent, England, together with Harry Streatfield, George Streatfield, Lucy Streatfield, Albert Edward Streatfield, Alice Streatfield and Dorothy Maud Streatfield.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Arthur Streatfield lived with Caroline Martha Tapp and George Streatfield at Mill Cottages, Westerham, Kent, England, together with Alice Streatfield, Harry Streatfield, George Streatfield, Dorothy Maud Streatfield, Albert Edward Streatfield and William James Streatfeild.4 |
|Milit-Beg*||4 JAN 1912 ||Arthur Streatfield began military service on 4 JAN 1912 at Westerham, Kent.5 |
|Illness*||1916 ||He was ill with 'Malaria and compications' in 1916 at Station Hospital, Jubblepore, India.6 |
|Milit-End*||11 APR 1919 ||He ended military service on 11 APR 1919 at Mill Cottage, Westerham, Kent, England.7 |
|Death*||MAR 1961 ||He died in MAR 1961 at Tonbridge, Kent, England, aged 66.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jul-Sep 1894, vol. 2a 644a.
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S71] UK WW1 records, Enlisted age 17 years 7 months.
- [S71] UK WW1 records, Malaria and heart condition.
- [S71] UK WW1 records, served in 437 Agricultural Coy. No 593383.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 66, Tonbridge, Kent, Mar 1961, vol 5b 1153.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016