Edith Kate Smith1
#1507, (7 August 1897-January 1990)
|Birth*||7 AUG 1897 ||Edith Kate Smith was born on 7 AUG 1897 at Kirby Muxloe, Leicestershire, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived with Philip Cornelius Smith and Catherine Elizabeth Allen at 18 East Street, Leicester, Leicestershire, England, together with Elsie May Smith and Prudence Mary Smith.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Edith Kate Smith lived with Catherine Elizabeth Allen and Philip Cornelius Smith at High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England, together with Elsie May Smith, Stephen Lines Smith, Walter Philip Smith, Herbert Oliver Smith and Phyllis Irene Smith.4 |
|Married Name||JUN 1922 ||Her married name was Newbon.5 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1922 ||Edith Kate Smith married Frank Newbon, son of William Bettles Newbon and Harriet Coleman, in JUN 1922 at Bourne, Lincolnshire, England.5 |
|Death*||JAN 1990 ||Edith Kate Smith died in JAN 1990 at Stamford, Lincolnshire, England, aged 92.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Blaby, Leics, Oct-Dec 1897, vol 7a 39.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, aged 3.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage Edith K Smith, & Frank Newbon, Market Deeping, Lincs. Apr-Jun 1922, vol 7e 1078.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 90, Stamford, Lincs, Jan 1990, vol 7 2295.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Stamford, Lincs. Oct-Dec 1922, vol 7a 556.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016