#1761, (August 1835-9 April 1928)
|Birth*||AUG 1835 ||Frances Allen was born in AUG 1835 at New York, USA.1 |
|Marriage*||28 JAN 1855 ||She married Edward Henman Stearns on 28 JAN 1855 at New York, New York, USA.2 |
|Married Name||1860 ||Her married name was Stearns.1 |
|Residence||8 AUG 1870 ||Frances Allen and Edward Henman Stearns lived at Welaka, Putnam, Florida, USA, together with Frederick McClellan Stearns and Alexander Cole Stearns.3 |
|Residence*||1885 ||Frances Allen and Edward Henman Stearns lived at Welaka, Putnam, Florida, together with Alexander Cole Stearns and Frederick McClellan Stearns.1 |
|PHOto*||1900 ||Frances Allen and Edward Henman Stearns are in photo in 1900 at Welaka, Putnam, Florida.4 |
|Residence||1 JUN 1900 ||Frances Allen and Edward Henman Stearns lived at Welaka, Putnam, Florida.5 |
|Death*||9 APR 1928 ||Frances Allen died on 9 APR 1928 at Raleigh, Wake, North Carolina, USA, aged 92.6 |
|Burial*||12 APR 1928 ||She was buried on 12 APR 1928 at Oakwood Cemetery, Welaka, Putnam, Florida, USA.6 |
- [S72] Florida State Census, 1885, District 2, Putnam, page 64.
- [S63] Mara Family Tree on Ancestry.com, by JM Haenlftling, on ancestry.com.
- [S99] US Federal Census 1870.
- [S29] Email from, from Julie Stearns, 2017.
- [S43] US census, 1900, plus wife's sister.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, findagrave.com, #36198426. Julie Stearns.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016