George Vincent Upton1
#1778, (January 1874-19 November 1933)
|Birth*||JAN 1874 ||George Vincent Upton was born in JAN 1874 at Fawkham, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||17 FEB 1874 ||He was baptized on 17 FEB 1874 at Longfield, Kent, England.2 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1894 ||He married Edith Streatfield, daughter of John Streatfield and Ann Cox, in DEC 1894 at Stansted, Kent, England.3 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1901 ||The occupation of George Vincent Upton was 'Licensed Victualler.4' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Edith Streatfield lived at Brewery Tap, 41, Dover Road, Northfleet, Kent, England, together with Edith Upton and Eveline Elsie Upton.4 |
|Occupation||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of George Vincent Upton was 'Coffee House Keeper.5' |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Edith Streatfield lived at 86 Old Town, Clapham, London, England, together with Edith Upton and Eveline Elsie Upton.6 |
|Death*||19 NOV 1933 ||George Vincent Upton died on 19 NOV 1933 at Eversley Bridge Street, Walton on Thames, Surrey, England, aged 59.7,8 |
|Burial*||23 NOV 1933 ||He was buried on 23 NOV 1933 at Walton on Thames, Surrey, England.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Jan-Mar 1874, vol 2a 418.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., George Vincent Upton, parents William & Elizabeth Ann, Longfield, Kent 992570.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marrige; Edith Streatfield & George Vincent Upton, Malling, Kent, Oct-Dec 1894, vol 2a 1125.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, and 5 boarders.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 59, Chertsey, Surrey, Dec 1933, vol 2a 118.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to William Paton & Stanley Cragg.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial, Walton on Thames, Surrey, no 256, p 32.
- [S68] The 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016