#1802, (September 1866-)
|Birth*||SEP 1866 ||Martha Dobey was born in SEP 1866 at Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||20 JUL 1886 ||She married Edward Charles Streatfield, son of William Streatfield and Ann Bachelor, on 20 JUL 1886 at St Barnabas' Church, Islington, London, England.2,3 |
|Married Name||20 JUL 1886 ||Her married name was Streatfield.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Martha Dobey and Edward Charles Streatfield lived at 51 Canonbury Road, Islington, London, England, together with Emma Stratfield.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Martha Dobey lived at Islington, London, England.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jul-Sep 1866, vol. 3b. 377.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage, Martha Dobey, age 20, father William; & Edward Stratfield, age 23, father William; Islington, Middlesex.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Edward Stratfield & martha Dobey, Islington, London, Jul-Sep 1886, vol. 1b 341.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, recorded as Catherine, but appears to be this person.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, Martha Strutfield, home of King family as servant.
- [S57] Streatfield/Gibbons/Ellis.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016